We walk into 2020 with a bigger budget to invest in the perfect mattress of our dreams. The simple comforts of a good night’s sleep cannot be contested, and hence, this comprehensive mattress buying guide is aimed at giving you an easy way to find the mattress of your dreams.
Conditions for Finding the Best Mattress
To find the best mattress for sleeping, you need to consider a few factors such as –
- Size: Ensure that the size of your mattress matches the size of your bed.
- Thickness: Depending on your body weight, a thick mattress might work better than a thinner mattress for you. Mattresses come in the range of 5 to 15 inches.
- Firmness: This factor is generally dependent on the weight of the individual using the mattress and their sleeping positions.
- Durability: You would always want to buy a mattress that lasts longer. On average, a mattress lasts about 7 years. But depending on your usage and the quality and type of the mattress, it can last longer!
- Support: If you are someone with spine and pelvis issues, a mattress must have the ability to support you while sleeping and alleviating your pain instead of aggravating it.
- Motion Isolation: The ability of your mattress to not let the movement of one sleeper affect the other sleeper’s rest is called motion isolation. It comes handy, especially for couples where one person might move a lot in their sleep.
- Temperature neutrality: If you live in a warmer climate like India, a heated up mattress can be significantly difficult to sleep in. The best mattress for sleeping will ensure that it doesn’t heat up unnecessarily.
Best Mattress In 2020
Based on all these conditions, we found the Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress to be the best mattress in 2020. Ticking most of the conditions listed above, this mattress is reasonably priced and is designed to give you a great night’s sleep.
It comes with a 100-day sleep trial period in which you can test it out to see if it’s giving you the comfort that you desire. The core of the mattress is filled with good quality memory foam fused with premium quality orthopaedic foam.
Needless to say, this mattress is a champion in giving comfort to your spine and pelvis. The high quality of the foam ensures that it takes the form of your body, giving you all the support you need for sleeping well.
Additionally, the mattress is soft and temperature flexible. It does not retain hear. Its big-sized foam cells ensure that the mattress breathes and keeps it odour-free. It also has motion isolation technology, ensuring that no one’s movement disturbs the other person.
This mattress shopping guide ought to give you a great idea about how you can find the best mattress for sleeping for you and your family. If you are open to buying a mattress online, you can find several good options for a reasonably great price!